Profiles :: ACCA SBL, P3, F5
Laurence Kuek MBA
Mr Laurence Kuek is a subject matter expert for Business Analysis and Cost & Management Accounting. He is an experienced lecturer for ACCA papers P3 Business Analysis and F5 Performance Management. He has many success stories of students passing the first time. Re-sit students also have good experiences too.
Additionally, as a registered OBU mentor, he mentors students on the Oxford Brookes University’s Research and Analysis Project. He is also the business analysis examination moderator for KDU University’s undergraduate programme for accounting. He holds an MBA and is also an IT Professional.
Prior to entering the training profession, he started his career in retail catering for a UK FTSE 100 company responsible for operations and management accounting. He has research interest in Business Model Innovations and is a co-creator of Business Model You (Wiley 2012). The methodologies presented in the book has gone on to become a growing global certification for career development and guidance.
On Advanced-uni.com, he facilitates for the ACCA P3 and ACCA F5 papers.
Profiles :: ACCA SBR, P2, F7
Kian Tuck, Ng CA(M)
Mr. Ng gained his accountancy experience in local accounting firms where he developed his skills on accounting standards and practice. He is also an experienced training facilitator. Currently, he is the managing partner of his own accounting firm and also serves as consultant for other public practices on training, seminars and practice management.
Having a passion for sharing his knowledge and experiences, he also took on the role of a lecturer to help prepare candidates in colleges and universities for the ACCA and other professional examinations.
On Advanced-uni.com, he facilitates for the ACCA P2 and ACCA F7 papers.
Profiles :: ACCA F6
Si Yu, Ong MBA, ACCA
Ms Si Yu Ong is an experienced lecturer for tax papers preparing candidates for the CAT Foundation in Taxation, ACCA Paper F6 Taxation and Paper P6 Advanced Taxation papers. She has more than 10 years of lecturing experience. Before she started teaching, she worked in audit, accounting and tax related fields.
As an accountancy student, she was a Malaysian prize winner for paper 10Y for the December 2000 examination. She also obtained a first class honours degree from the University of Malaya. She later completed her MBA with a CGPA of 3.86.
She has nurtured a
student to win the Malaysian Prize for the ACCA F6 paper (December 2013) examination and another
student who won the Malaysian/World Prize for the CAT Foundation in Taxation paper (June 2016). As a responsible lecturer, she has consistently delivered good passing rates for the subjects
that she facilitates in.
On Advanced-uni.com, she facilitates for the ACCA F6 papers.
- “Thank you for your guidance and teaching throughout that few month and your notes, advises and teaching methods really helps a lot to pass P6.” Jei Wei
- “Thank you you lead me to pass P6. Really appreciate you and thank you so much” Wei Fun
- “Many thanks for all the P6 classes, materials, time etc etc which you have shared with us. Your notes really helped me to study easily, despite having a busy work schedule. I wanted to thank you sincerely for all the lessons that you’ve taught us, to shape me and allow me to perform my work better equipped with the tax knowledge.” Ming Ju
- “Very professional and hardworking teacher. Her Methods of teaching helps me to understand the subject matter better. Thank you Teacher." Shu Yen
- “Hi Miss Ong, finally I’ve cleared all my ACCA papers. Just want to thank you for your guidance since CAT level up to my final professional level. Thank You so much for being a good mentor.” Yean Yin
- “Thanks for your guidance and especially your very comprehensive lecturer notes. All these are essential factors in helping me to pass my F6 exam." Poh Yeen